TVision, the company measuring every second of TV and CTV viewer engagement, introduces CTV Campaign Measurement, giving advertisers, media sellers, and measurement partners a unified look at where CTV ad campaigns ran as well as the quality and true reach of those impressions.
This solution meets the industry’s call for consolidated CTV campaign measurement by providing access to data that allows for easy comparisons of performance and value across all CTV apps, including CTV walled gardens.
Marketers continue to take advantage of CTV advertising opportunities. According to Statista, CTV ad spending will hit $27 billion by 2025. But those investments worry many marketers. Walled gardens and reporting metrics specific to isolated applications make it very difficult to effectively measure and compare the performance of CTV vehicle locations.
Without aggregate information, it is difficult to know where CTV’s advertising campaigns have aired, whether they have been successful, and how to improve the value of those investments. Now, by merging impression-level campaign data with TVision’s individual-level insights on viewer attention and app co-views, marketers can measure performance. performance on all platforms efficiently.
Reporting on viewer activity across all CTV devices, hundreds of apps and thousands of CTV shows, TVision provides the most comprehensive overview of CTV trends in the industry.
TVision’s new CTV Campaign Measurement gives marketers and agencies a way to independently measure the performance of their CTV campaigns.
Publishers and platforms can also use this solution to differentiate their inventory and highlight the positive performance of their media opportunities.
“There is a dramatic difference in ad campaign impact when viewers actively engage with the content they are watching on the screen,”
“We want our brand partners to understand the true value of their investments in Vevo, and the best way to prove that value is with apples-to-apples comparisons of campaign performance across all TV platforms. TVision’s CTV Campaign Measurement allows us to deliver transparent insights to our advertisers.”
Rob Christensen, SVP, Global Advanced TV at Vevo.
A view of performance that is specific to a campaign is offered by TVision’s new CTV measurement solution. In addition to campaign-specific reporting for ad delivery by apps, publishers, genres, and programs, all major CTV platforms’ eyes-on-screen attention data and precise co-viewing counts will be combined. These insights will give marketers the ability to:
- Evaluate CTV app performance – App attention and co-viewing insights help marketers determine the relative performance of CTV apps in their campaigns.
- Determine the CTV campaign’s incremental reach – TVision’s data provides insight into who is exposed to ads on CTV as well as traditional linear TV, allowing marketers to quantify their CTV campaign’s unique audience.
- Track CTV campaign trends over time – With detailed week-by-week and hour-by-hour campaign analysis, marketers can measure audience engagement changes over time.
- Identify the best CTV opportunities – Insights into attention, co-viewing, and viewability at the program level help identify the specific CTV content that delivers maximum benefits.
- Calculate the cost of media based on the value received – Attentive CPMs (aCPM) provides a much more effective measure of the quality of media placement. TVision will combine attention data with the marketers’ CTV CPM rates to better understand the value of the impressions.
“The existence of walled gardens and their siloed and app-specific reporting mechanisms have created a real challenge for advertisers seeking to understand the true reach and impact of their campaigns,”
“With our CTV Campaign Measurement advertisers are able to answer the important question: where did my ads run, and where did they work best?”
Yan Liu, CEO of TVision.