Customers of Marketing Evolution now have faster access to market/media mix, attribution, and planning insights, as well as data that has been unified into a single source of truth.
In a statement, Marketing Evolution said that Scenario Planning & Media Lift Reporting for Marketing Cloud Intelligence is now available on the Salesforce AppExchange, giving customers access to person-level insights about the effects of cross-media exposure on consumer response across all media channels and markets. To increase KPI conversions at a reduced cost per conversion, these insights are provided while campaigns are still running. Planning, Reporting, and Insights are three areas that are powered by Marketing Cloud Intelligence.
- Budgeting for media allows for optimization. Marketers have the ability to review current campaign scenarios and instantly produce new constrained scenarios. Findings and suggestions are available in a matter of minutes, freeing up resources for decision-making rather than data preparation and analysis.
- To help advertisers evaluate ROAS, reporting offers a configurable pivot builder with comprehensive market mix, media placement, and attribution data.
- To assist marketing transparency, Insights provides an overview of media activity and attribution findings via interactive visualisations.
Scenario Planning & Media Lift Reporting App by Marketing Evolution
- Produces ‘always on’ (media) scenario plans automatically with prescriptive recommendations for each media placement based on actual marketing performance derived from connected, unified marketing data from Marketing Cloud Intelligence to optimise KPI outcomes with the most effective and efficient marketing mix detail.
- delivers in-depth data to comprehend cross-media exposure impacts along the consumer conversion path, as well as synergy across media channels and placements within channels, to assist marketers in understanding the entire impact of media investments and ROAS.
- A market/media mix, attribution, and planning software program that is closed-loop totally automated was created and constructed for marketers to make better decisions more quickly.
- Automatic data ingestion through Marketing Cloud Intelligence’s unified marketing data decreases time to insight and demands on data science resources.
- Automatic data modelling with AI/machine learning services decreases reliance on analytical experts, allowing them to concentrate on important projects.
- Advertisers can alter media allocation in time to affect ROAS thanks to automated insights and recommendation delivery.