iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited, a leading enterprise, and marketing cloud platform in China that empowers worldwide brands with full-stack consumer lifecycle solutions, today announced the launch of Arohar, its proprietary live streaming enhancement mobile application that integrates AI, AR, and interactive 3D avatars to bring a brand new metaverse-based live streaming experience to users. iClick’s flagship product, Arohar, for KOL promotion in overseas markets represents a new SaaS paradigm for live streaming.
According to the global consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (“PwC”), the metaverse-related market is estimated to reach USD467.4 billion by 2025. Featuring immersive virtual backgrounds and effects, and the ability to create real-time facial animation avatars through AR technology, Arohar’s all-in-one live streaming solution marks iClick’s first step into the metaverse market. Arohar currently enables users to access Meta and other overseas metaverse platforms, and future upgrades will help accelerate the development of the metaverse ecosystem and promote the transformation of the live streaming industry.
Arohar brings exciting new features to live stream including 3D avatars with AR facial micro-expression tracking and real-time facial animation and immersive virtual backgrounds through the AI image processing technology. Aroha can instantly detect the physical features of the live streamer and generate a clear virtual likeness and background without a green screen. Through these innovations, Arohar delivers a cutting-edge metaverse live streaming experience that allows users to enjoy eight key features:
- Access to high-quality virtual backgrounds;
- Create real-time animated 3D avatars;
- Enhance facial features with beauty and makeup filters;
- Use multi-scene switching to ensure smooth and attractive live streaming;
- Remote control of live streaming via App or Bluetooth;
- Share mobile game streams with friends and fans seamlessly via screen sharing;
- Enhance live streams through built-in massive live streaming resources;
- Support live streaming to multiple social media platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
We are very excited to announce the overseas launch of Arohar, a breakthrough solution that empowers metaverse live streaming under our ‘SaaS+X’ business model. Arohar will be a key driver in our overseas market strategy as we focus on innovation to drive robust growth. iClick will continue to seek business opportunities in the metaverse while further accelerating the development of our SaaS product matrix to address brands’ challenges in the face of rapidly evolving business models and market.”
– Frankie Ho, iClick’s President of International Business said