HubSpot, the customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies, announced that it has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for the second consecutive year for its offering, Marketing Hub.* The evaluation was based on specific criteria that analyzed the company’s overall Com
Today’s consumers want to feel known and appreciated. Because of this, modern marketers desire and require power, convenience, and support in order to scale. Unfortunately, a lot of people are attempting to do this by juggling different point solutions or by employing strong tools that they buy but can’t figure out how to utilize. Marketing Hub, which is built on top of HubSpot’s commerce-powered CRM, enables marketers to access customer data and tools in real time on a simple, effective platform. This allows them to develop customized experiences that draw in, engage, and delight customers in a more connected way. Additionally, the platform may be expanded to suit the particular requirements of each client because of HubSpot’s extensive partner ecosystem, which includes thousands of solution providers and more than 1,100 integrations. HubSpot helps businesses, from startups to enterprises, to concentrate on creating relationships in order to develop more connectedly.
“We’re thrilled that Gartner has recognized us as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for a second consecutive year.”
“Marketers love HubSpot’s ease of use and trust our powerful campaign tools that put them in the driver’s seat. Launches like our enhanced marketing campaigns and customer journey analytics go even further by showcasing exactly how leads flow through your pipeline and pinpointing where to optimize. With HubSpot, you can easily tie spend to results and revenue, enabling you to set up fully omnichannel campaigns that engage your customers, and maximize every dollar of campaign spend by connecting data and teams across the entire lifecycle.”
Steph Cuthbertson, CPO of HubSpot.
Recent improvements to Marketing Hub include:
- Marketing campaigns that give marketers a consolidated view of their campaign from inception, to launch, to review
- Customer journey analytics give marketers the ability to see every customer engagement, understand the multiple paths prospects and customers take to conversion and better optimize moments that matter to increase conversion
- Ad conversion events that allow teams to power hyper-targeted ads across major ad networks, all while respecting customer privacy
- A WhatsApp integration that allows customers to add a WhatsApp business account to a shared inbox, making it easier to communicate with prospects and customers on their preferred channels
- Product recommendation features that provide marketers with an easy and simple method to pull the products that matter to their customers into marketing emails
The Magic Quadrant reports are the product of in-depth, fact-based research in a particular market, giving a broad perspective of the relative positions of the providers in markets with strong growth and clear provider differentiation. The four quadrants of providers are Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries, and Niche Players. With the help of the research, you may tailor the market analysis to your own company and technological requirements.