Functionality is Automatic in Basis Software to Activate Marketer First-Party Data in Minutes and is Powered by LiveRamp to Assist Advertisers Overcome Signal Loss.
Based on LiveRamp’s RampIDTM person-based identifier, Basis Technologies, a leading provider of cloud-based workflow automation and business intelligence software for marketing and advertising, has announced the ability to use marketers’ first party CRM data to engage current customers across any digital device. By an interface with LiveRamp, the capability, which aids advertisers in overcoming signal loss difficulties, is automated in the Basis platform. Any quantity of CRM data may be handled quickly and privately using RampID for cross-channel campaign activation.
For digital advertising, reaching specific audiences is getting harder. Although third-party cookies and other digital identifiers have traditionally been the main means of targeting advertisements on digital platforms, marketers and publishers are under pressure to limit their use as a result of users’ privacy concerns. It is becoming more urgent for brands and agencies to employ strategies that make use of consumer data obtained with consent as a result of additional market dynamics like the banning of third-party cookies and mobile identifiers as well as new legal requirements.
Using this connection, marketers will also be able to use LiveRamp’s Authenticated Traffic Service to target audiences across publishers. Premium, high-value inventory for channels including desktop video, mobile web, mobile in-app, connected TV (CTV), and native is made available when you activate on ATS.
“Today’s consumers value the privacy of their personal data more than ever, and the market has turned to meet the moment. While this creates challenges for marketers who have come to rely on third-party cookies as a tool of the trade, our agency is committed to helping brands adapt by developing effective strategies that are privacy-compliant.”
Bailey Bosson, Vice president of digital marketing, Spinutech
“First-party data is critical to the present and future of digital marketing, and the automation of CRM data activation is just one example of how partnering with Basis Technologies empowers our agency in an environment where imagination and ingenuity are needed for growing businesses.”
“Signal loss is a growing challenge for agencies. To compensate, we focus on using first party data to effectively target our clients’ various markets”, “Basis Technologies gives us power to seamlessly streamline the process of using a client’s customer or prospect database for campaign targeting. That automation saves us considerable execution time and resources, allowing more focus on client strategy.”
David Morton, president of marketing services, J.W. Morton & Associates
Users on any digital channel who are more likely to interact with their advertising and take action may be found using Basis by brands and agencies looking to target customers by leveraging their first-party data. Benefits of CRM data activation in Basis for Marketers include:
Faster campaign development, testing, and launch thanks to increased speed.
- Privacy: No third-party cookies are used to construct audience segmentation.
- Flexibility: No extra contracts or minimum ad spend limitations are necessary.
- Simple pricing: Uploading CRM data is free of charge. When campaigns are activated utilising the data, CPM data costs are charged.
- Control: One platform is used to transform CRM data into advertising segments, activate them for campaigns, and track results. If further data or funds are added, adjustments are performed without delay.
- Improve campaign efficiency by activating on RampID, a people-based identification, and targeting authorised users in settings provided by premium publishers.
- Access: RampID offers scale in today’s untapped cookieless settings like Safari, Firefox, and Edge and can be used to transact across nearly every major publisher, including more than 80% of the Comscore 50.
- Performance: People-based marketing enables marketers to create an omnichannel perspective of customers, allowing for improved measurement and touchpoint visibility.
“Overcoming the challenges of signal loss requires a robust holistic approach to digital media campaigns. Basis Technologies meets these needs because we facilitate the most direct relationship and transparency between advertisers and publishers”, “As the digital ad ecosystem evolves to value first-party data and privacy-minded advertising, marketers using Basis are poised to eclipse competitors stuck in provincial methods and practices.”
Tyler Kelly, President, Basis Technologies
Ad purchasing via programmatic, vendor-direct, search, and social media are basic features. The core of the product is an award-winning omnichannel DSP with offers on private marketplaces and programmatic assured.
To Read More Marketing Related News Click Here