The marketing team at SafeAmerica Credit Union (SACU) took home a record four coveted awards at the annual Marketing Association of Credit Unions (MAC) conference.
The marketing team at SafeAmerica Credit Union (SACU) took home a record four coveted awards at the annual Marketing Association of Credit Unions (MAC) conference for their marketing campaign efforts in the 2021 calendar year. MAC serves as an opportunity for credit union marketers to exchange ideas and create and grow relationships in a community of peers across the United States that share a common goal.
This year’s awards ceremony was held in Chicago, Illinois where SafeAmerica Credit Union was announced as:
- A Gold MAC recipient in the Newsletters category for their series of four print newsletters
- A Gold MAC recipient in the Video – Non-Commercial category for their community involvement and partnership with local KRON4 News
- A Silver MAC recipient in the Market Segment Program category for their Visa campaign
- A Bronze MAC recipient in the Comprehensive Campaign category for their First Mortgage campaign
The team at SafeAmerica Credit Union shares the wins with their agency Dog & Pony Studio. Together, they came up with a strategy that was sympathetic to the financial uncertainty brought forth by the pandemic, creating a consistent and reassuring tone in all member communication.
2021 brought its many challenges, including our marketing efforts that required us to get creative and think outside of the box. With the help of our agency, together we created multiple effective, targeted marketing campaigns that spoke to our members, Getting the results we wanted, as well as the recognition from our peer marketers, is very rewarding to us.”
– SafeAmerica Credit Union Marketing Manager, Lisa Eddy.