Today, Knak, the codeless email and landing page creation platform for enterprise marketers, releases its enhanced integration with Salesforce Pardot (now known as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Platform). The integration update makes Knak the only complete solution on the market that offers simple, drag-and-drop codeless campaign creation for email, landing pages, and forms at the click of a button for Salesforce Pardot users.
The seamless integration with Salesforce Pardot supercharges enterprise marketing campaign processes, making them faster and more streamlined as it connects creation, collaboration, and approvals.
At Knak, we pride ourselves on empowering marketing teams to get back to their creative roots, With today’s enhanced integration updates, enterprise marketing teams that use Pardot and Knak will be able to create beautiful, on-brand high converting campaigns even faster than before.”
– Pierce Ujjainwalla, Co-founder and CEO of Knak.
Beyond increasing the speed at which Pardot users can get their emails to market, today’s integration update offers additional benefits including:
- No code creation: Having developers hand-code emails take up valuable resources. With Knak, enterprise marketing teams can instantly create beautiful, on-brand emails and campaigns with the easy-to-use drag and drop editor. Not only does this make campaign creation faster, leading teams to be able to deliver more volume, but it allows marketers to create, design, and test their emails and landing pages easily, achieving better results, click-through rates, and engagement.
- Real-time collaboration: Comments, approvals, reviews, and edits can be made by anyone in real-time, directly within the platform. This enhanced capability is perfect for decentralized marketing teams and allows them to streamline processes and easily collaborate on campaigns.
- Effortless brand control: With brand management built right into the Knak platform and the ability to set up multiple brands easily using pre-set typography kits, color palettes, and design modules, marketing teams can be given complete freedom to create campaigns within the guardrails of the brand.
As a Pardot shop, adding Knak to our MarTech stack was a no-brainer. Since onboarding Knak’s email creation platform, we’ve been able to grow our click-through rates by 120% and significantly increase engagement on the WordPress VIP website as a result.”
– Christina Child, Lead Growth Marketer, WordPress VIP