BigCommerce, a leading open SaaS e-commerce platform for fast-growing and reputable B2C and B2B brands, has announced an expansion with Amazon, which has launched a Buy with Prime app for BigCommerce, a new free integration service for US merchants to easily enable Buy with Prime on their BigCommerce storefront without coding. With shopping perks that millions of Prime members know and trust, including free and fast shipping, Buy with Prime has been shown to increase conversions by an average of 25%. This data point measures the average increase in the number of shoppers who placed an order when Buy with Prime was an available purchase option compared to when it was not available over the same time period.
“With BigCommerce and Amazon’s Buy with Prime, merchants can now reach new high-intent shoppers, drive higher conversions by directly offering the Prime delivery promise on their storefront and remarket to these new shoppers to drive higher customer lifetime value,”
“This integration is the first of its kind and is a game changer for Omnichannel merchant and partner growth.”
Sharon Gee, vice president of revenue growth and general manager of omnichannel at BigCommerce.
The Buy with Prime app for BigCommerce allows for quick and easy demos, enables Amazon Display Ads, and places Buy with Prime buttons for products on any BigCommerce storefront. Sellers also have access to Buy with Prime marketing solutions to attract and convert buyers with the promise of Prime delivery.
The BigCommerce Buy with Prime app gives retailers the following options:
- Use the Buy with Prime badge to draw in and convert customers. In addition to offering the Prime shopping experience that customers are accustomed to and trust on their BigCommerce store, merchants can display the Buy with Prime badge, Prime logo, and delivery guarantee on all Buy with Prime product listings.
- Provide customers with a simple checkout process. By providing a simple path to purchase, merchants may allow customers to checkout using their Amazon account credentials straight through their BigCommerce stores, reducing cart abandonment.
- Deliver quick, free shipments to customers’ delight. To encourage customers to shop frequently, retailers can provide quick, free shipping for products purchased with Prime.
- keep customers by providing peace of mind after a transaction. Customers may buy with confidence knowing that Amazon will manage free returns on products and fulfil their orders.
- With no code and guided pathways, onboarding is simple. Without manually copying and pasting code, retailers can sign up for and add Buy with Prime to their BigCommerce storefronts.
- Centralize e-commerce management: From the BigCommerce Control Panel, merchants can manage their Buy with Prime product catalogues and track orders and returns.
- Create personal connections with customers. Merchants will obtain information on customer orders, including email addresses, which they may use to offer customer support and establish direct relationships with customers.
“As we continue to scale Buy with Prime to further enable merchant success, we’re excited to integrate with BigCommerce to make the experience more seamless for merchants,”
“With this integration, we’re providing merchants with improved onboarding and management features to support their growth, while providing Prime members the shopping benefits they know and love, including fast, free delivery, seamless checkout, and easy returns.”
Russell Baker, director of partnerships, Buy with Prime.