HubSpot has launched ChatSpot.ai and content assistant as part of its ongoing investment in artificial intelligence.
In order to help its customers save time while strengthening their relationships with their audiences, HubSpot, the customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling businesses, announced the launch of two new tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI): content assistant and ChatSpot.ai.
HubSpot’s past investments in AI, such as conversation intelligence, data quality tooling, data enrichment, predictive AI, content optimization, and more, are built upon with the launch of content assistant and ChatSpot.ai. Content assistant and ChatSpot.ai, powered by market-leading artificial intelligence solutions from OpenAI, let marketing, sales, and customer support professionals work more efficiently.
Content Assistant: Launched today in private beta, this tool enables marketing and sales teams to quickly come up with ideas for, produce, and share high-quality content. The possibilities available to content assistant include:
- Provide blog post ideas relating to a good or service, then create an entire blog post outline for that suggestion
- Quickly produce content for knowledge base articles, sales and marketing emails, landing pages, and website pages
- Organize workflows for content marketing in one location to save teams’ time and effort.
Launched today in public alpha, ChatSpot.ai offers HubSpot users a chat-based, natural language user experience to execute a number of activities. The application supports users in:
- Adding people and businesses to the HubSpot CRM
- create personalized reports for marketing, sales, and customer support
- Create targeted, professional sales emails with the recipient in mind.
“We are experiencing a step-function change in the way people work. At HubSpot, our goal is to help companies connect more deeply with their customers. Our new AI-powered content assistant helps them create quality content faster and easier, to better serve their customers”, “Advances in AI also have the potential to change the way people use and interact with software. We’re excited to launch ChatSpot.ai to experiment with how we can make our software even easier to use, and we’re inviting our customers to come along with us as we learn together.”
Andy Pitre, EVP of Product, HubSpot
To Read More Marketing Related News Click Here