Sisense Inc. announced that it has been recognized as a One to watch in the inaugural Modern Marketing Data Stack Report: Your Technology Guide to Unifying, Analyzing, and Activating the Data that Powers Amazing Customer Experiences executed and launched by Snowflake, the Data Cloud company.
In order to demonstrate how marketers can use the Snowflake Data Cloud in conjunction with partner solutions to effectively identify, serve, and turn valuable prospects into devoted customers, Snowflake’s agnostic, data-backed report identifies the best-of-breed solutions used by Snowflake customers. Snowflake identified six technology areas that businesses should take into account when constructing their marketing data stacks by examining usage trends from a pool of over 6,000 clients.
These categories include:
- Integration & Modeling
- Identity & Enrichment
- Activation & Measurement
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science & Machine Learning
The research examines each of these divisions of the Modern Marketing Data Stack and identifies technology partners and their products as “leaders” or “ones to watch” in each division. A number of these partner technologies are used by current Snowflake customers to allow data-driven marketing tactics and wise business decisions, which are also covered in the paper. The report from Snowflake gives a detailed breakdown of the partner solution providers and data suppliers that marketers pick to build their data stacks.
“Marketing professionals continue to expand their investment in analytics to improve their organization’s digital marketing activities. Snowflake’s goal is to empower them in their journey to data-driven marketing,”
“Sisense’s strong performance and innovative approach within Snowflake qualified them as one to watch in the BI and Analytics categories due to their demonstrated customer success. We look forward to observing their continued momentum in empowering our joint customers.”
Denise Persson, Chief Marketing Officer at Snowflake.
- The smallest insights can drive large-scale business decisions.
- Sisense’s goal is to empower business leaders with a simple, streamlined process of getting the answers they need to get business done.
- Sisense believes that in order to make better-informed business decisions, we need to remove the barriers between questions and answers where end users work. Because once there is a clear path to clear answers, business leaders can better understand their world and gain the necessary knowledge to take action in it.
- Through the deep integration of Sisense’s analytical engine and live data models with the elasticity and power of Snowflake, Sisense Fusion delivers insights embedded into products, business workflows and productivity tools knowledge workers use every day.
- We are not delivering solutions for BI, we are helping people find answers. By streamlining the process of accessing insights, business leaders can gain the necessary knowledge to take critical action in a matter of minutes.
- This is how business decisions get made–confidently.
“Being recognized as a company to watch in Snowflake’s inaugural Modern Marketing Data Stack report is a testament to the dedication Sisense demonstrates for our joint customers,”
“We look forward to continuing to partner with Snowflake to create innovative approaches that empower our customers to adopt a best-of-breed marketing data stack to advance their business and serve their customers.”
Scott Castle, Sisense Chief Strategy Officer.